It is my busiest time of year -- the beginning of the school year. It has been especially busy since I switched schools and grade levels. I am now a kindergarten teacher, I have an AM and PM class with a total of 51 students. 51 -- which is better than the 61 I had the week before school started. Thankfully some students didn't actually show up. My next busiest time will be conferences ... report cards ... report cards again ... conferences and then more report cards -- at least were not on quarters, unfortunately this school just switched from semesters to trimesters.


Aiden also started preschool again and his biggest transition is having to call his teachers by their last names, instead of their first names -- not that he's happy about that. Oh --Well! Here are some cute pictures of him posing in front of the house.
This picture is from this year -- August 13, 2008
And this pictures is from last year -- August 22, 2007
My how he has grown!
Little C is back at Aunt Fifi's and is loving her second Mommy time. She has such personality these days. She loves to giggle, dance, eat, and do anything that Aiden is doing. She just loves Aiden, even when we think he's being a meaner to her.
1 comment:
I am having fun watching your kids GROW! Wow! Aiden looks like a kindergartner to me! Hope your year is starting out great. Sounds like you are in a place where you will enjoy it! At least you are closer to home!
Post a Comment