Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Guanella Pass Road

Over labor day we went to Guanella Pass. The kids and I fell asleep on the way up, so by the time we reached the pass where you can hike I was ready to keep sleeping. Aiden woke up and went with Daddy and Nanny. Cora was still asleep so we stayed in the car. Sadly, she slept 20 minutes and they had taken the stroller for Aiden. So she and I hung out in the car for about two hours. We tried to get out and walk, but it was COLD and Cora kept pulling at her hood. Here are the pictures Dustin took on the hike, which means 3/4 are of nature and 1/4 are of the family.

See Aiden and Nanny up ahead!


Cora and Daddy, once Daddy came back with the stroller. We still had to wait another 45 minutes or so for Nanny and Aiden to get back from the hike.

No comments: