Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Election Night
Dustin and I stayed up to watch the election news. Aiden was so sad that he couldn't stay up and watch. We told him that he could stay late for the next presidental election, when his 8. He is very in tune with the election, as a family we have been watching debates and discussing politics, to the point where if he sees McCain he will tell us -- "Mommy doesn't like him." If he sees Obama -- he goes Bama mama, Bama! He told me tonight with a very whiny voice, "I'll be so sad if he Bama doesn't win!" -- Good thing our country didn't disappoint him! Congratulations Obama!!! HOPE is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was a monumental election! Hope the next one is as good and promising for him! I am sooo happy!
Post a Comment