Santa brought Aiden two clone trooper hats and two blasters. One for him and another for a friend (Dustin or Tanner and even Cora). We hadn't adjusted the size yet, so he had to hold it on.

Cora got a baby center and a baby from Santa. It has a high chair, changing pad & a bath tub. We filled the cabinets underneath with towels, washclothes and burp clothes. She loves it!

Cora and I opening her tea set that is made out of recycled milk bottles. She and Aiden have been having tea parties for days. They are adorable together! This was also the easiest toy to get out of the box -- no tie ons, no tape, no nightmare. The box had one rubber band to keep the spoons together and the box folded up like a dream. I have incredible guilt after Christmas, all the wrapping paper, boxes, plastic, etc. I tried so hard this year to recycle most of it. Much to Dustin's annoyance.

Dustin and Aiden pulling all his Star Wars figures out of their boxes and their eight million little pieces. Don't you love Dustin's PJ's -- I bought these PJ's for him, so he would have something to wear at the hospital after Cora was born, that was the last time I saw them.

After Christmas morning at our house, we went to Dustin's parents and then to my Mom's house. I have one picture to explain the excitement at Meme and Poppa's and of course Cora with her new Tinker Bell backpack. We never even got the camera out of the car at Nanny's. We were so done, by then.


No comments:
Post a Comment