Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Snowstorm

SNOW DAYS!!!! The kids and I had Thursday and Friday off, because of snow. We woke up Thursday to very little snow, so I figured work as usual, but while I was in the shower, I got the phone tree call saying "NO School!". Friday I figured we would have school, it didn't seem impossible to get out of the neighborhood, but Thursday night another call came. The great thing is that we have Spring Break next week, so our Spring Break was extended by two days.



Dustin had Friday off already so we shoveled and played in the snow. Our house around 9 am.





Cora in her baby snow suit. The size 2 is huge on her, and the 12 months fits nicely still.

Aiden loves to help Daddy, but he did say "This is more work than I thought."


Cora just loves her Daddy to pieces and wanted to follow him the whole morning.

The deck was really high, at least 3 feet. A big difference from the front which was a foot and a half in the driveway.


Aiden couldn't resist climbing into the clubhouse and down the slide yesterday! He loved the big snowpile from the deck.


The token picture of me with the kids, since Dustin rarely remembers to take pictures.

1 comment:

Pattie Wall said...

I can't believe how much snow you got. It must have been fun though! Nothin better than watching the kids have fun in the snow. Enjoy your Spring Break!