My sleeping beauties -- Aiden loves to hang in his PJ's 24/7, he would love for everyday to be pajama day. I bought Cora this tutu and she seems to like it!

Aiden loves sushi and has started to eat the raw stuff this year, which I know my Nonnie would give me an hour lecture on.


Cora thinks her toy stroller is the perfect size for her butt. I have to chase her out of it.

Aiden thought it was great too!

Cora is reading "Hush Baby" to her baby. It's by far her favorite book.
1 comment:
Too long between postings - girlfriend. I see that Cora's hair has really grown and so has she!! Really cute kids - I hope that even though your school has started that you still have the time to enjoy that first year of Aiden's! Go help Johnny - he needs it!
Post a Comment